You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Meet Me

As a new blogger, let me begin by issuing an apology for the erratic nature of my thoughts and the mode by which I will be expressing them.

This is my first attempt to tame my thoughts, so don't be too harsh with me.

Let me give you the introduction:

Once upon a time there was this boy--a hobbit of a boy, who met this girl--who was a beauty to say the least, and they fell irrevocably in love.

Photobucket


So then, from this boy and girl came another boy and girl...who were loved dearly by all those around them.

Photobucket

And they live happily at the present in their little shire of a town called Bowling Green.
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. And soon they will be joined by the best friends ever and all will live happily ever after!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Brandon know that you called him a hobbit on your blog? ;) Love it.

    ReplyDelete