You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Morganisms

Graysen repeatedly calls her daddy, Brandon, a bad girl.

Noah is an unapologetic trash-diver.

Donuts are dimp-dumps.

Hum-on, Daddy translates into follow me daddy.

Snuggles are the things ya get when you've been reprimanded or injured.

Missing somes: Anything, at all, that is not complete.

We lost it: to be used on occasion, interchangeably with "missing somes". On all other occasions it means, in fact, that something that should be here...is not...such as daddy, or mommy.

Noah has started shaking his head at me, smiling and yelling uh, uh, uh...which in "mommy" means no.

Lately, Brandon has been using Graysen as a translator. She apparently has picked up on some of the messages and has been ordering me to "summit" a.k.a. "submit"

Graysen calls Noah(and always has) Wuh-wuh...She used to call herself Ascents.

That's all I've got at the moment. My brain stopped working. I'll be writing more as I think of them.






Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget the prefix to every Gray question: weeaweea...

    ReplyDelete