You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Graysen the skeptic


So tonight Graysen, Brandon and I huddled together in our little kitchen and made some homemade goodies...cookies, lemonade, fried pickles and onion rings... Nom.

It was sooo much fun, and so calorie-filled.

Graysen hung around for the first part of the cook-off, dying to get her little fingers dirty.

So after I had cut up all the lemons I yelled to her to come help me make the lemonade.

She was sooo excited to finally be able to get involved.

So she ran in, paused at my leg, and looked at me questioningly as if to say, "Okay smarty, I'm only 3 feet tall, how do you expect me to reach?"

So I motioned towards a folding chair in the corner.

She walked over, grabbed it, and lugged it over to the counter where I was working.

She unfolded it and paused, looking first at the counter, then at me, then back at the chair.

I looked down at her worried little face and said, "Whatcha doing girlie? Climb on up."

She looked once more at the questioningly stable folding chair and replied skeptically, "Mommy, are you sure?"

Even my kids are starting to question my judgment. Great. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment