You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Brando 1, Callie 0

Okay, so I've been trying out some new recipes lately. All successful.

Kinda.

Okay, most of them successful.

I mean, I guess this one could be considered a success since I thought it was GREAT, but it's non-success lies in the disapproval it received from Brandon.

As a general rule, my husband eats the R O Y G (B I V) (These three count if you apply the rule to cotton candy, ice cream, or cotton candy ice cream.) colors, of the food color spectrum, of course with the added brown, white, and occasional black.

Well tonight we had manicotti, which consists of spinach, chicken, ricotta, mozzarella, and tomato sauce.

It's heavenly goodness in a noodly shell.

But Mr. Picky, to my surprise, scarfed down his shell and left the room. I thought, a little smug, oh, maybe he's getting more!

But he happily reentered with a bowl of cereal.

I thought, Oh hell no Hmmm...let me inquire as to why he is eating cereal.

I tried to force my best "innocently offended" face and said, "So...you didn't like it?"

I might of thrown a little chin quiver in there just for good measure.

He replied with all the superior grace of a gentleman , "Nah baby. I just like two month old stale cheerios."

Smirk...

Silence...

Wince.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment