You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

"Baby dry"

This post is dedicated to my wonderful Aunt Peggy, who supplied me with a whole CASE of "Baby dry" Pamper's diapers. Thank again, woman. You are awesome. :)

So the irony of Pamper's "Baby dry diapers" is that, should your little boy baby somehow wriggle his little boy baby parts out of the "Baby dry" diaper in the middle of the night, both baby and the mommy sleeping in close proximity turn out to be not so dry...much less "baby dry". However, the "Baby dry" diaper, did remain "Baby dry".

So...I wouldn't so much call it false advertisement, so much as it is just a little misleading.

Funny thing is, when you're awakened at 3 am and have a six week old baby, there are very few things that can persuade you to actually pursue consciousness and get up, other than the before-mentioned six week old baby.

So when I suddenly awoke at 3 am this morning and noticed that the front of my t-shirt was all but soaking wet, I thought perhaps I had been sweating in my sleep...yeah, kinda gross. But baby hormones do strange things to one's body, so it was totally a possibility.

It was only when I got up three hours later that I realized the baby was soaking wet also. And when I removed the wet outfit, realized that his little boy part had somehow worked its way out of the now half-removed "baby dry" diaper. Tinkle. I slept in a puddle of tinkle long enough that it was completely dry by the time I got up...

Mommy sleep...it is hardcore dude.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment