You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Monday, April 4, 2011

Place your order.

So Brandon, Graysen and Noah have all been sick.

Well, yesterday, Gray turns to me and says, "Mommy, I would like some homemade chicken and rice soup!"

And I reply, "Of course, baby! I'll make you some."

She then turns to her daddy and says, "Daddy, I ordered chicken and rice soup...what do you want?"

Brandon gasps and looks at me, then says, "Graysen! You don't say ordered! You say asked...you asked your mommy to make you some soup."

Graysen then looks at me, shrugging nonchalantly. She responds, almost in question form, "Well, yeah. Okay, but I just ordered some?"

She looks at the shocked expression on Brandon's face before looking back at me like, "what. is. the. big. deal?!".

Brandon, who is obviously "running on half a tank" skips straight on over all the speech-making and arguing, and in a voice of authority and declaration says, "Graysen...your mommy is not a drive through!"

(Word...I hear that.)

Pin It

1 comment: