You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Manic Blogger


This poor, poor blog...

Just as soon as it lies on the cold, hard floor of the interweb all shriveled and dying, I bombard it with unnatural amounts of love and affection.

Two posts in one day! Ye ole blog, my friend, I've now filled you up so that you are sloshing over with Callie-isms...sigh.

Store up! For I probably won't touch you again for weeks...

Anyway, I have just discovered freezer cooking and I wanted to share it with you! Especially my busy mommy friends. This. is. amazing! My life is instantly less stressful.

Though, you are probably more on the "up and up" than I am, so you probably already have a freezer full of stuff.
But if you don't, check this out. You can spend a day in the kitchen and take the whole next week off. Here is a recipe for you that I tried this week:

Breakfast Burritos
a dozen eggs
shredded cheese
onion, bell pepper, red pepper,
ground sausage (substitute bacon or chopped ham)
10 white flour tortillas

Okay. Brown sausage. Drain. Set aside. Saute onion and peppers. Set aside. Throw your eggs in a skillet and start scrambling. When they are almost done, add peppers and onions. Cook until done. Then mix in sausage and shredded cheese. Salt and pepper to taste. Then, put into tortillas. Fold sides in before rolling up. Then Roll the breakfast burrito in a paper towel, then foil. Stick in the freezer. To eat: Heat in the microwave for 1-2 minutess. Amazing right?? And they taste great.

I am really not a get-up-at-the-crack-of-dawn-to-roll-out-homemade-biscuits-kinda-girl...so this is life changing for me. Seriously. Try them. They're great.

The hubs dips them in salsa. (gag)

Pin It

1 comment: