You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Out with the old, in with the new.

He has turned on me.

And quite frankly, I'm heartbroken. Our relationship just isn't what I thought it was.

I thought everything was fine, ya know. I mean, how do see you this kind of thing coming? Maybe I wasn't intuitive enough. I thought we were happy. We've been doing this for a long time now.

He was the object of my desire every morning. All night I dream of his strong, rich aroma and the warmth that envelopes around me when I finally get to enjoy him.

I need that feeling of security and contentment that he gives. I need to know he can be there for me, but lately...I've just been disappointed. He never gives me what I want. It's all about him.

I mean, I always put him first-no matter if kids were crying or the facebook needs checking. I give him sponge baths and sing his praises, and he gives me what? A mess all over the counter that I have to clean up first thing in the morning. An extra fifteen minutes until my needs are met. Well, I can't do it anymore. I won't. I will not settle for less than I deserve, and I deserve fulfillment.

I'm replacing him. It's going to be emotional, I know. But I can do this. I have to liberate myself or I'll stay in this unsatisfying relationship forever.

And I've already found a replacement. In wall-mart the other day I noticed him. He was tall and dark. I even checked out the back and all the necessary features were there. Will he bring me happiness? I think so.

Mmmm...Mr. Coffee...This is going to be a good thing. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Callie, I was really wondering about this one at first. Thought things were bad with Brandon, then got to the end and had to reread it. You crack me up. I just found your blog today, and I love your sense of humor and view of life. I'm looking forward to keeping up with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amelia! I just realized that you commented! I didn't realize that you were a blogger! I'm looking forward to reading yours as well!

    ReplyDelete