You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

Chips and Cheese

Today, Graysen and I spent some extra-special quality time together in the absence if Daddy.

We were both pining for him I guess.

First, we made tea with fresh orange in it. Graysen stirred.

Then, we cleaned. Graysen watched.

And last we enjoyed our freshly made tea alongside our snack-that's right...chips and cheese. In case you haven't been let in on this tiny golden nugget of information...cheese sauce is the key to a 3 year old's heart-the less identifiable the ingredients, the better.

So about half-way through our magical cheese snack, a lightbulb went off.

I remembered the oh-so-yummy salsa I had tucked away in the bottom of the fridge.

I thought to myself, Man, I am going to get some major extra brownie points with this one. Take that, Daddy! Whose the cool parent today?

I returned and plopped a spoonfull of salsa down on the plate alongside the cheese. Big dumb expectant grin on my face, I'm sure.

I looked up to find an expression of shock on my 3 year olds face.

Shock.

Shock, that quickly turned to disgust, which turned to anguish. Have i mentioned she's incredibly dramatic? Wonder where she got that...

My own face slowly sank...

She looked up at me and said, "'Mommy..." Long dramatic pause...

"Mommy," She started again..."That makes me have sad feelings."

Crash

And

Burn. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment