You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

My mistake, G.

Funniest. Graysen. Moment. Ever.

So for some reason Graysen has been acting terrible today. Terrible.

Probably because Brandon and I have actually been trying to be productive.

Anyway, so at some point today, sending Gray to her room ceased to be a successful form of discipline. At that point, I pulled out the heavy punishment and tied her to the hot water heater(totally kidding) I gave her a light(ahem) swat on the booty.

She immediately broke into hysterics.

I sat down with her on the bed, waiting for her to calm down so that we could discuss her bad behavior.

As she began to get quiet, I started.

"Graysen, Mommy loves you. But I had to spank you because you have been a very, very bad girl today."

She broke into another fit of frantic noise-making-or so I thought. Moments later, I realized these "noises" were words that came together to form a response as follows:

*Side note: Please insert a gasp in between each word. Thanks.

"No. Ah. eh. Mo-ham-ey. Aye-eh not-ee ah bad gir-sniff* girl."

"Look. eh. It's ah me, sniff* Graysen...See?"

Bahahahahahaha. Oh. Yes, sorry. I must have been mistaken. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment