You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pillow Talk

Preface--

In case it isn't common knowledge, I'll begin my post by informing you that we are in the process of moving.

Again.

We're exactly dead center in the middle of it, actually.

And at the moment I'm tucked away in Benoit, Ms--aka, Egypt--with my parents, while Brandon and his dad load the budget truck six hours away.

And however silly it may be, I still pine when seperated from my husband-if even for a night.



So last night, as Graysen and I snuggle into sleep in a foreign bed, she rolls over and asks,

"Mommy, you love me?" I reply sleepily, "Yes, baby. I love you so much."

She rolls over again, grinning smugly.

She wrinkles her nose definitively states, "I make you happy."

I smiled and replied again, "Yes, baby. You do."

She sighed, smiling larger still, and murmered as she knodded off to sleep, "I'm special."

A lump rose in my throat.

Oh! I think so too, Graysen...I think so too. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment