You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ipods and Equestrians


My husband and his ipod...

It is a serious relationship.

A couple years ago, he bought his first ipod, as a gift to himself. With the money he had saved up from taking back the Christmas gifts everyone got him...

Well, I thought it was great!

Until...

I couldn't peel his sweaty fingers off the touch screen for (his) fear that he would miss something important out in the blogosphere.

Fortunately Unfortunately, my oldest child was bombing away on angry birds one Sunday afternoon when we heard an unsettling noise.

Then, a tiny voice said, "uh oh."

No more angry birds... no more ipod. The face was shattered. Unusable.

We didn't really have the income to buy another one, so my man bought a six pack and nursed his wounds.

Eventually, he healed.

Well, sucker that I am, I got to feelin sorry for him. So this past Christmas I surprised him with a brand-spankin new ipod touch. Who's a good wife?

For a while, we had a rule that the pups couldn't touch it...at all!

But you know how that goes.

So of course, my girl installed all her "games" onto the new Hi-pod...as she calls it.

And we recognize our softness, and hang our heads.

But here's the funny part: As I'm checkin facebook just now, I hear the whinny of a horse.

Immediately, my husband says (way too enthusiastically),

"Oooooh! My horse has an update!"

...

Um, whose horse?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment