You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Very bad day.

I am having a bad day.

A really horrible, no good, very bad day.

I called my mom to tell her about my bad day and get some mom sympathy...but I got the snotty woman voice message on the other end telling me, "The person you are trying to reach does not love you anymore. Drown in self-pity and go back to bed."

Really bad day.

Sorry to bum you out, but there is no up side this morning. I haven't seen the silver lining yet. I guess I just wanted you to know that I have bad days. And I am having one.

If you'd like to tell me about your silver lining this morning, I'd love to hear it. Don't be afraid of the comment box!

God is still good.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Callie, so sorry you are having one of those tough days that do sometimes come around, especially for moms with little ones. I encourage you to count your blessings, literally naming them one by one, and taking time after each to have a moment of prayer, thanking God for that particular blessing. This always helped me as a young mom because it was something I could do while doing other things that required my attention. It is still my number one way to lift my spirits! Hope you are blessed with a better afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mrs. Teresa! Godly wisdom...you are right that I am so very blessed! Don't think I could even count them all, but I'll give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete