You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wash Wash Wash



The other day, Graysen and I were standing at the sink together.

She was spraying bubbles in the sink with purple-food-coloring-water while I loaded the dishwasher.

I left the sink to grab the new plastic cups that she and I had picked out at Kroger earlier in the day, and then loaded them in the dishwasher. spray spray spray

She scrunched up her nose at me and asked, "Mommy, why are you putting those new cups in the dishwasher?"

Obviously, they didn't appear to be dirty.

"Well..." I began, "They probably have big scary germs all over them...people have had their yucky, dirty, unwashed hands all over these cups." I made sure to be emphatic about each word as I loaded last cup in the dishwasher.

I saw the little light bulb go off. spray spray

"Oh." She said. spray spray spray "Like yours?"

Uh....sure. Pin It

2 comments:

  1. HA. Thank you for that, i laughed out loud. They never do let us get away with ANYTHING do they!?

    ReplyDelete