You are about to be redirected to LittleMorganPeople.com

in 5 seconds

Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Word Problems

Graysen and Noah have been terribly disobedient this morning!

They have just had "bad hearts" as I like to say...and my heart has been pretty bad too.

I have been really convicted lately of my do-it-myself-state-of-mind, you know, my striving to conquer sin without God's help.

So I've been trying to go to God for repentance, and also to ask Him for the grace I need to conquer these sins and change my heart.

So that is exactly what I did this morning. I stopped Gray and Noah and we all three confessed our sin to God. Then I prayed for us that God would pour out His grace on us, so that we could fight and conquer sin.

After the prayer, this is what Graysen said:

"Mommy! I had a bad heart, but now I am obeying! God poured out His seasoning on me!"

Poured out His what?

"His seasoning..."

Like...paprika?

Uh, we might need to go at this conversation again. Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment